When an Item is returned by your shipper (UPS, FedeX, DHL, USPS, etc.) because it could not be delivered, you need to log this in your A&D record and account for the time that the item left your possession. This would not be a new Acquisition, you would just Undispose the item and enter a note.
Follow these steps
- On the main menu click Items
- Search and find the Item
- Be sure to search for Disposed Items
- Select the Item and scroll down to the Undispose Item button
- Click the Undispose Item button and enter a note
- Example Note: "Transfer to (name and FFL #) deleted on (date). Firearm never delivered and returned by (shipper) on (date)"
- Click the Undispose Item button