All of the Item Types you've entered into your Account and the Approved Item Types are automatically listed here. You can configure them to report or to not report.
- Pistol and Revolver Item Types default to create 3310.4 reports for ALL Accounts and cannot be changed.
- Rifle defaults to 3310.12 for Accounts in states that have a southern border with Mexico
- Unapproved Item Types default to No Report for all accounts.
- If you want an Unapproved Item Type to generate a Multiple Sale report, you will need to select the report you want from the settings.
Customizable Item Type and Reporting Table
- Type column
- Shows the type of firearm
- Default column
- Shows FastBound's default setting
The selections below can be customized for each Item Type if the FastBound default setting is incorrect.
- No Report
- FastBound will not create a Multiple Sale for the Item Type
- FastBound will create a Pistols and Revolvers Multiple Sale report for this Item Type
- FastBound will create a Certain Rifles Multiple Sale report for this Item Type