To edit a Multiple Sale report the following criteria must be met:
You must have the Create Multiple Sale permission in your User Settings.
The CLEO must be set in your Multiple Sale Account Settings
First you must enter the Date of the Report.
Then scroll down and click the 'Create Multiple Sale' button
Once you've completed those two steps, the 'Transferee' panel will open up.
In the 'Transferee' panel enter the Transferee's first name and click the 'Search' button
Select the Contact and click the 'Save & Use This Contact' button
* If the Contact does not have a County set you must enter one to Continue
After the Contact is selected you continue filling out the form.
Fill out the rest of the form; Q6-Q12, Q13-14 are optional
* The form must be completely filled out
Q12 Place of Birth
* If US is selected the City and State must be entered
* If any other Country is selected the City and State are not required
Date Forwarded to Agency can only be the current date
Search for and Add the Items to the form
* The search results will only show items disposed to the selected Contact
* You can only select items that should be on the report
Click the 'Save' button
Once the form is completely filled out the Transmit button will be available to click.
Click the 'Transmit' button to continue