With FastBound You can create as many accounts as you need with one single login. The single login method works great for consolidated billing and gives you easy access when switching between accounts.
To Create a New Account in FastBound
- Go to your List of Accounts
- In the top right corner of the Active Accounts panel, click on the 'Create' button
- Choose a Plan by clicking the Get Started button below your choice
- If you do not see the plan you need, please contact FastBound support
- Enter your FFL information
- When you tab or click out of the FFL Number field FastBound will automatically get the information from ATF eZ Check so you don't need to fill it out.
- An FFL number, FFL Expiration Date, License Name, Premise Address 1, Premise City, Premise State, Premise ZipCode, Premise Country, and Time Zone are all required.
- Verify all of the FFL information and Time Zone are correct
- Click the 'Save' button