Extreme caution should be taken when Deleting Items. Deleted Items could result in violations to your license.
- If the acquire date, type, or note needs correction, you can edit the item.
- If you have acquired the item from the wrong contact, you can update the acquire contact for this item.
To Delete an Item from FastBound you must have the Item Edit permission.
- Search and find the Item and click on it to view the Item Details page.
From the Item Details page
- click on the 'Delete' button
You must choose a Reason. These are the only two valid reasons for Deleting an Item and you cannot add a different one.
- Duplicate - Use this reason if you Acquired the Item twice by mistake.
- Error - Use this reason if you Acquired the Item in Error
You also must enter a Note. This note will appear on your Bound Book and it cannot be edited afterwards.
When all of the fields are filled out click the 'Delete' button.