Disabling Dropbox must be done from your Dropbox account.
- Log into your Dropbox account
- Go to your Dropbox Account Settings
- Click on the Security Tab
- Scroll down to the Apps linked section
- Click the "x" to to right of where it says FastBound
- Choose whether or not to keep the files in the FastBound folder
- Click the "Uninstall" button
- There will be a "App uninstalled correctly" message at the top of your browser
- To verify Dropbox was disconnected login to your FastBound account and go to Settings > Dropbox and you will see the message "Reconnect required"