When you accept ownership of an account you are responsible for the billing on the account. To continue using FastBound past the trial period you must have a valid credit card on file.
You will receive an email telling you that you were offered Account Ownership for an account. You must accept right away as the link provided expires in 24 hours.
- Click the 'Accept Offer' button in the email
- Log into into FastBound if you have not already done so
If the Account is not in a trial and you do not have a credit card on file, you must first add a payment source.
- Click the 'Add Payment Source' button
The Update Credit Card page will open in a new tab
- Enter your credit card information
- Click Update Credit Card
- Close the tab
- Click the 'Retry' button
If/when a valid card is on file you will be able to accept the transfer
- Click the 'I understand' checkbox
- Click the 'Accept Ownership Transfer Offer' button