Sell Through Rate (refreshes automatically)
Your sell through rate is calculated by dividing the number of items sold in the last 30 days by how many items you had available 30 days ago.
- Too low of a sell through rate could mean your prices are too high or you have too many items in stock
- Too high of a sell through rate could mean your prices are too low or you do not have enough items in stock.
Avg. Time in Inventory (refreshes automatically)
Average time in inventory is calculated by reviewing items disposed in the last 30 days to see when they were acquired. Then, for each item, FastBound figures out how many days the item was in stock and adds up all of those days. Then, FastBound divides the total days in stock by the number of items.
- A low average could mean that you are not buying enough items or that you are doing an excellent job of buying and selling.
- A high average could mean that you are buying too much inventory or your items are becoming obsolete, or old, before you can sell them.
Items in Inventory (Current)
- This is how many items that are open in your account right now.
+ Acquired (Lifetime)
- This is how many items you've acquired since you started using FastBound.
- Disposed (Lifetime)
- This is how many items you've disposed since you started using FastBound.