ATF ruling 2016-1 requires that you must download your bound book at least daily in a format that is unencrypted. To meet these requirements you can enable Dropbox. With Dropbox linked to your FastBound account, FastBound will generate a Bound Book every night and save it to your Dropbox.
To enable Dropbox backups:
- Login to your FastBound account and go to Settings > Dropbox
- If you do not have a Dropbox account you can click the "sign up for free" link and create one
- Check the "I understand and agree" check box and then click the Connect button.
- If you are not logged into your Dropbox account you will have to log in to Dropbox.
- Click the "Allow" button when presented with the following message.
You're done! Return to FastBound and go to Settings > Dropbox to confirm that this feature has been activated.
Check out our Dropbox FAQ page if you have more questions.